Monday, January 21, 2013

Web Conference Reflection



EDLD 5352 Week 1
This week's web conference provided much clarity in regard to the Week 1 assignment, as well as discussions about the Google site we are to create, Google doc, teams, and the assignment for Week 2.  For the upcoming week's assignment, we are to create a Google doc stating our team name and mini bios. During the conference, I was fortunate enough to have been accepted into several teams.  My apologies to Elizabeth, Christina, and Kiranjeet. I had responded to everyone at the same time and had to go back for fairness to the initial email invite and that came from Julie N; therefore, my final team will include Julie B., Meko, Chad, Julie N. and myself. A huge thanks to you all for allowing me into the "Fantastic Five!" I am very excited about the upcoming weeks and I look forward to a terrific course!

No comments:

Post a Comment